Saturday, November 8, 2008

First Post Jitters and the Virgin Mary

Okay, I admit, I have a bit of blog-fright about making my first non-introductory post. I feel like I have to get off on the right foot, make a good first impression, and so on. I'm pretty sure no one knows this blog exists as of yet, but try telling my nerves that. Whenever I'm nervous I go into stand-up comedian mode and if you're going to read my blog, you'd better get used to it. Anyway, here's a light-hearted post to break the ice.

An image of the Virgin Mary is on my pantry door. No joke. I've known it for a while, but last night I took a picture so everyone would know I was serious. Check it out:



So there you go.

2 comments:

  1. You could sell your pantry door on eBay for thousands of dollars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I probably could, but then I'd feel so dirty.

    ReplyDelete