Friday, October 17, 2008

First Post!

Since this is a first post, I suppose I should explain. This is my blog that I'm setting up so I can ramble on and on regardless of whether anyone is actually listening. The focus will be on my viewpoints, wonderings, and so on from the point of view of an LDS person who happens to be left-of-centre. Hence the name "prog'mo", as in "progressive mormon".

I'm not liberal as a rule, although some of my strongest viewpoints fall in the liberal realm. I'm big time into the environment, social programmes, and local economies (as opposed to unfettered globalisation), to name a few. Mostly, I believe that we should always be striving to make life better not only for ourselves, but for others and for generations to come.

So there you have it. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment